Charlotte, NC, United States
$60k - $100k+ with commission
We are looking for an Operations focused Area Manager to help us grow our business and maintain customer relationships. This position will cover the greater Charlotte North Carolina, as well as Alexander and Rutherford counties. The position will initially report to the Company’s CEO. The Area Manager can be located anywhere within this territory.
Duties include ensuring the network is in place to support new sales, coordinating new service testing and installations to meet quotas, customer support, marketing, and government and community relations. As the lead person for your territory you will need to leverage internal resources, as well as identify and coordinate the addition of contract installers. Management of installations will be a key factor in compensation.
We seek outstanding organizational and customer relationship skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who can interface well with local government leaders in the counties and towns, local business owners, and residential users. You will ensure our clients are happy and search for ways to grow our sales. Technical apptitdude is a must as this is not a purely sales position. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we’d like to meet you.
· Ensure network is available for new customers, working with Engineering on tower build projects
· Devise effective customer activation strategies
· Analyze data to find the most efficient sales and installation methods
· Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
· Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
· Present products and services to prospective customers
· Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
· Accountable for a new customer installation quota within the assigned region
· Prepare and submit reports to the CEO
· Self-motivated mindset and able to work with remote support teams
· Proven experience in operations, customer service, and sales
· Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
· Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
· Proficient in Google Docs, MS Office; familiarity with a CRM system such as Salesforce is a plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Organizational and leadership ability
· Problem-solving aptitude
· BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field